The ultimate in stitched reinforcment
- The highest quality reinforced grass on the market.
- 80% of the Premier League clubs use GrassMaster today.
- 15 years lifespan and up to 1.000 playing hours per year.
- 23 years experience and over 640 pitches worldwide.
Same durability. Overnight installation. Instantly playable.
- The next generation Lay and Play Turf.
- Ready-to-play turf roll are grown off-site and installed overnight.
- An optimal balance between natural and artifiicial grass.
- Comparable durability to GrassMaster.
This comparison is based on the shortest time between installation and playability. Depending on individual needs there can be other scenarios offering a tailor-made solution.
GrassMaster is the only hybrid grass system that has a proven lifespan of 15 years and more.
PlayMaster has a shorter lifespan than GrassMaster, but offers more flexibility in its installation and applications.
A fully natural grass pitch has a shorter lifespan than GrassMaster and PlayMaster.
Managing a GrassMaster pitch is similar to maintaining a fully natural grass pitch, but with a better end result. How your pitch is used will also affect management practices. Maintenance programmes will also vary depending on the venue.
Managing a PlayMaster pitch is similar to maintaining a fully natural grass pitch, but with a better end result and focusing on short-term management needs.
Managing a natural grass pitch is similar to maintaining a GrassMaster or PlayMaster hybrid grass pitch.
Return on investment
Return on investment
Along with its long lifespan, GrassMaster offers the possibility to optimize usage of the pitch, meaning: multi-sports, concerts, exhibitions, tournaments, etc. without having to replace the system for 15 years or more.
The return on investment of PlayMaster, which is higher than the ROI of a fully natural grass pitch, is based on a high but short-term pitch usage flexibility.
The ROI of a fully natural grass pitch is lower than the profits of a GrassMaster and PlayMaster pitch.