By accessing and using this website, you have expressly agreed to the following general conditions:
Intellectual property rights
The content of this site, including trade marks, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual property rights and belong to Tarkett Sports BV or entitled third parties.
The information on the website is general in nature. It is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and can therefore not be regarded as personal, professional or judicial advice for the user.
Tarkett Sports BV does everything in its power to ensure that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate and updated. However, despite these efforts inaccuracies may occur when providing information. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if specific information on or via the site is unavailable, Tarkett Sports BV shall make the greatest effort to ensure that this is rectified as soon as possible.
Tarkett Sports BV cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused by the use of the information on this site. The site manager should be contacted if the user has noticed any inaccuracies in the information provided by the site.
The content of the website (www.grassmastersolutions.com) may be adjusted, changed or extended at any time without any announcement or advance notice. Tarkett Sports BV gives no guarantees for the smooth operation of the website and cannot be held responsible in any way for the poor operation or temporary unavailability of the website or for any type of damage, direct or indirect, which may occur due to the access to or use of the website.
Tarkett Sports BV can in no case be held liable, directly or indirectly, specifically or otherwise, vis-à-vis anyone for any damage attributable to the use of this site or any other one, in particular as the result of links or hyperlinks including, but not limited to, any loss, work interruption, damage of the user’s programs or other data on the computer system, hardware, software or otherwise.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties or refer to these indirectly. The placing of links on these websites or pages shall not imply in any way the implicit approval of the contents thereof. Tarkett Sports BV expressly declares that it has no authority over the content or over other features of these websites and can in no case be held responsible for the content or features thereof or for any other type of damage resulting from their use.
Applicable legislation & competent courts
This site is governed by Belgian law. Only the courts of the district of Ghent are competent to settle any disputes.
1. Who is the controller of your data?
The controller of your Data, which decides how and why your Data is processed, is Tarkett Sports B.V., a Dutch company registered with the KVK Netherlands Chamber of Commerce under the number 57 197 687 and having its registered office located at Galliërsweg 35A, 5349AT, Oss, Netherlands (hereinafter referred as to “Tarkett Sports BV”).
Tarkett Sports BV’s website or applications may contain links to the websites of our partner networks and/or affiliates. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
3. Which data do we collect from you?
We may collect Data that you provide us with through various channels, including websites, social media, events, telephone contacts, email or otherwise. Such Data may include:
- identification information (e.g. name, surname, date of birth);
- contact details (e.g. postal address, e-mail address, phone number);
- job title/position in your company, if you are acting in a professional context;
- records of correspondence with Tarkett Sports BV and responses to our surveys.
We may also collect your Data by automatic means, including cookies and other tracking devices. Please note that your IP address will never be used to identify you as a physical person but will simply enable us to determine the city from where you are connected. See the Cookies section on this page for more information.
4. For what purposes do we use your data?
We mainly use your Data for the purpose of managing our customer/prospect relationships, notably when:
- processing orders and delivering products;
- responding to your requests,
- managing products claims;
- sending you news and information about our products that may interest you;
- managing loyalty programs;
- conducting surveys to improve our services and products;
- organizing contests;
- generating statistics for marketing analysis.
We may process your Data for any other specific purpose indicated at the time of Data collection.
5. On which legal grounds do we use your data?
Taking into consideration the purpose, your Data is processed based on the following legal grounds:
- where it is required for the performance of a contract we have with you;
- where it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests, including:
- network and information security to protect your Data against loss, damage or unauthorized access;
- assessing our services through recordings of calls with our contact centers;
- direct marketing activities (other than where we rely on your consent);
- where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, notably to assist a public authority or an investigation body;
- where you have given your explicit consent for specific and determined purposes.
6. Who do we share your data with?
We may share your Data with:
- other entities within the Tarkett Group for internal administrative purposes;
- our trusted third party suppliers to perform a range of business services on our behalf, such as hosting and maintenance services;
- third parties that may offer services in relation to our own products and services;
- judicial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon request and to the extent permitted by law.
In all cases, Tarkett Sports BV will only share your Data on a “need-to-know” basis to fulfill the purposes defined above.
7. Where do we store your data?
Your Data is stored either in our database or in the database of our service providers.
8. How do we ensure security and confidentiality of your data?
Tarkett Sports BV is committed to ensuring the security of your Data. To this end, we maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to avoid, as far as possible, any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized access.
9. For how long do we keep your data?
We will retain your Data for the period of time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, within the limits provided by applicable law. In some circumstances, we may keep your Data for a longer period of time in order to satisfy legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
10. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right:
- To access your Data;
- To correct and update your Data;
- To erase your Data;
- To restrict the processing of your Data;
- To object to the processing of your Data, mainly when the processing is based on our legitimate interests;
- To withdraw your consent at any time;
- To request the return of your Data in a structured data file, either to you or to a third party, where technically feasible (data portability);
- To lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
If you wish to exercise one of your rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to:
Tarkett Sports B.V.
Please note that we may require proof of your identity and full details of your request before processing it. The Data will only be used to verify your identity and will not be stored for longer than needed for this purpose.
We will reply in a reasonable delay, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
During a visit to the site, cookies may be placed on the hard drive of your computer. This is only in order to ensure that our site is geared to the needs of users returning to our website. These tiny files known as cookies are not used to ascertain the surfing habits of the visitor on other websites. Your internet browser enables you to disable these cookies, receive a warning when a cookie has been installed or have the cookies removed from your hard disc. For this purpose, consult the help function of your internet browser.
Tarkett Sports BV
Galliërsweg 35 A
5349 AT Oss
Chamber of Commerce: 57197687
VAT nr: NL852478409B01