Simplicity is the name of the game. Why manage several suppliers when you can entrust your project to one firm. With the increased complexity and diversity of new athletic facilities, organizations are often faced with the struggle of overseeing multiple suppliers to accomplish their project.
Continuously striving to deliver the ultimate surface experience, Tarkett Sports has positioned itself as a leading supplier of athletic surfacing in North America and abroad by offering a wide range of products including artificial, hybrid and residential turf; running tracks, tennis courts and indoor athletic surfaces. The Tarkett Sports family offers the optimal solution for facility owners and organizations.
With continued investment in collegiate, high school and private athletics, new facility construction and building renovations is at its all-time high. In the last five years alone, Tarkett Sports has partnered with numerous leading institutions delivering multi-surface facilities at Gillette Stadium, Texas Tech University, University of Michigan, University of Iowa, Colorado State University, Kokomo High School, Plainfield Central High School and Blue Springs Fieldhouse to name a few.
Offering our clients with a turnkey solution is at the core of our values said Eric Daliere, President, Tarkett Sports. These projects are costly, complex, and important purchases for our clients. We pride ourselves on offering innovative products and value to our customers, all while making the entire process easy.
Tarkett Sports offers access to a leading cooperative purchasing program through Smartbuy and vast financing options through its partner, PNC Financial Services, showcasing one of the most simplified buying processes available.
In an industry where installation plays such a vital role, Tarkett Sports is proud to showcase one of the most experienced and knowledgeable teams available. Dedicated to training and quality standards, Tarkett Sports places high importance on ensuring its crews are knowledgeable, led and share the company’s value and mission.
Why Tarkett Sports?
- Renowned Brands: Tarkett Sports offers a comprehensive portfolio of sports flooring solutions through its renowned brands: FieldTurf, Beynon Sports, Renner Sports, EasyTurf, Desso, GrassMaster, PlayMaster and Tarkett Sports Indoor.
- Experienced: With over 50,000 installations worldwide, Tarkett Sports has been the trusted surface of professional, elite, school and municipal facilities.
- Manufacturing Excellence: ISO 9001 certified for leadership in quality, environment and safety management systems, Tarkett Sports’ facilities in Calhoun (FieldTurf, EasyTurf & Tarkett Sports Indoor), Chagrin Falls (Tarkett Sports Indoor) and Hunt Valley (Beynon Sports and Renner Sports) represent three of the most advanced manufacturing operations in North America. With international manufacturing facilities in Auchel, Sedan (France), Narmi (Italy), Abtsteinach (Germany), Bačka Palanka (Serbia) and Botany (Australia), Tarkett Sports showcases an extended network of production capabilities.
- Certified: Tarkett Sports is trusted by some of the world’s most elite associations. FieldTurf is a FIFA Preferred Producer, World Rugby Preferred Producer and FIH Preferred Supplier. Beynon Sports is the leading manufacturer of Class I IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations) Certified Surfaces in the U.S., has over 30 Class II IAAF Certified Facilities worldwide, Official Sponsor of the USTFCCCA (U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association) and leads in IAAF and GreenGuard Gold Certified products. Tarkett Sports Indoor is FIBA (International Basketball Federation) certified and EasyTurf is the leading manufacturer of artificial turf for landscaping and commercial applications, IPEMA (International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association) certificated with a fall rating of up to 12 ft, trusted by Humane Societies nationwide and the official turf of Cesar Millan.
- Financially Stable: As a division of the Tarkett Group, a worldwide leader of innovative flooring and sports surface solutions, Tarkett Sports has unprecedented financial support and stability.
With similar success internationally, Tarkett Sports is the trusted partner of elite clubs in the world’s most prestigious leagues, highlighted by installations at FC Barcelona, Chelsea FC, Amsterdam Arena, Liverpool FC, Sport Club Corinthians Paulista, Melwood Oval, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Hockey Stadium, Cardiff Arms Park, Tokyo Dome, Yokohama Stadium and Stade de France.
FieldTurf Europe, Australia and International boasts years of experience and respect within the industry. Pioneers and leaders in hybrid grass systems, the GrassMaster and PlayMaster brands are gaining immense popularity in the market and have been installed at over 700 facilities worldwide.
From complex multi-surface projects to single installation endeavors, Tarkett Sports has the right experience, systems and team to deliver a quality surface for your program or organization.